Dear Life is a Fountain Reader:
First of all, thank you for deciding to be a Life is a Fountain reader. This is your first official Life is a Fountain Newsletter seeing as the first email you received was just an unsolicited introduction to Life is a Fountain and an invitation to unsubscribe.
You didn’t’ unsubscribe!
So this happened.
Yes, life really is full of repercussions.
Before we get to all the good times I’d like to offer a few explanations as we go forward. Several of you were kind enough to fill out a one of my surveys. And I’ve taken what I’ve learned from these to form a plan for these newsletters going forward.
Here’s what I learned (not all of it may apply to you, but if it doesn’t I’m afraid you’ve been outvoted pretty heavily)
1. You don’t like filling out surveys.
2. You like all kinds of pictures!
3. You really don’t like being asked to take part, be involved, comment, or be active. In fact, you probably aren’t really into all this procedural discussion (which is why I’ve filled it with so many hilarious jokes!).
4. You really would just like some amusing, non demanding, occasionally interesting stuff to show up in your email.
5. You would like that to happen, roughly, once a day (my apologies to the once a week person. You could, um, read all seven every Thursday? No? How about on Tuesday?).
And so that… all, is what you’ll get.